Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Creative Campus / Personal Best





This project finally has movement!  Now that I've found the right people to talk to they couldn't be more helpful and appear to be as excited about my photographic project as I am...


Tomorrow I'm driving to Tunbridge Wells, I've never been there before and I have a lovely journey around a whole half of the M25 at rush hour!  BUT it'll most definitely be worth it.

I'm meeting the lovely man I spoke to today, Steve Beech, who is the Development Officer of the Shaw Trust.  Steve has invited me to a Personal Best meeting and is going to introduce me to some of the Personal Best learners.  With any luck I'll be able to chat with some of the learners to find out what they're doing with the Shaw Trust and the Personal Best project, why and how they've joined the project and what they're hoping to get out of it.  From this I hope to be able to build a solid project plan and be able to work long term with some of the Learners to photograph their journey.  I think they'll get as much out of it as I will and it feels great to finally be taking such positive steps...

HOW EXCITING - apart from the early morning M25 bit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another "Lewis" conversation...

Lewis's response to camping...