Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ready, steady, Creative Campus go......

Well, I'm about to embark on the Creative Campus / Cultural Olympiad project. I'm creating a photographic documentary on the Volunteer sector, specifically the Personal Best Programme, for the 2012 Olympics. Around 70,000 volunteers are needed for a range of jobs for the 2012 Olympics. I don't think I'll manage to photograph 70,000 volunteers - but we'll see how far I get!

Tomorrow I'm going to start making the important calls - I think I'll start at the top with Ruth Mackenzie the Director of Culture for London 2012. Ruth reports to Tony Hall and the London 2012 Cultural Olympiad Board, but I might leave that phone call for a bit later!

This is going to take quite a lot of organisation and phone calls, but I'm very excited about who I'll meet and where this project will take me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another "Lewis" conversation...

Lewis's response to camping...